New Casino Sites 2019
Available in United Kingdom
Terms and Conditions apply for all bonuses. Must be 18+ to participate.
Guide to New UK Casinos for December 2019
New online casinos are very much in-demand thanks to their cutting-edge designs, fresh content and up-to-date features. People are looking for the next best thing in online betting and new online casinos are the place to look.
You want your online casino to be new, fresh and exciting. You want it to have the hottest new games, trending features and multiple payment options.
But not all of the new casino sites to hit the web in the the United Kingdom are reliable and trustworthy. Thankfully, Gambling.com has put together this guide to not only provide a list of new online casinos in December 2019 but also to inform players on what they need to consider when evaluating a new casino.
New trends within the gambling industry are also worth keeping up with when looking to find a brand new online casino to join so we’ve provided some helpful info. Read on to discover all there is to know about new casino sites.
What to Consider when Choosing a New Casino Site
Discovering new online casinos just launched isn’t the hard part when players have a resource like Gambling.com providing reviews of the latest sites. Choosing which new casino to join however, can be more complicated. There are a range of things that will influence your decision and you may not be aware of all of them.
User experience, mobile app, game variety and bonus offers are a few things to think about. We’ve put together some tips to help you choose a new casino site:
- Check legality and safety: All new casino sites offering gaming to the United Kingdom must acquire a legal gambling license to operate. All new sites listed on Gambling.com are secure, safe and fully regulated.
- Check the user experience: Check that the new site is responsive, fast and easy to navigate. Does it load quickly, is it easy to find what you are looking for? Does it feel modern and slick? These are crucial when evaluating where to sign-up.
- Check for game variety: Check if it has partnerships with the most elite game providers and look at what games and what providers are featured throughout the site. A demo or free play mode is always helpful and will give you an idea of what to expect.
- Check the Welcome Bonus: Players signing up to a new casino account are always awarded a generous bonus to encourage them to sign up. New casinos work harder than most as they try to build a base of loyal players. That means new players at new casinos, like the ones we have listed, are going to find the best welcome bonuses available on the market.
- Check payment options: Look for a good selection of cards, bank deposits and E-wallets like Skrill and Neteller. Flexibility is important. Note: not all bonuses are applicable with every deposit option so read the fine print of the promotion to make sure your preferred payment option does not exclude you from a bonus.
Discover the Latest Online Casinos
Dozens, if not hundreds, of new the United Kingdom online casino sites are launched every year, with those numbers growing as time passes. This means there are plenty of options when it comes to UK players searching for a new casino to enjoy, but what isn’t always so obvious is where to find them.
A great place to start is the list we’ve supplied of trustworthy and reliable online casinos that launched in the last few weeks or months. Our experienced experts have thoroughly reviewed each of the new online casinos listed to ensure players can get a clear picture of what to expect before signing up to an account.
Browsing our list will not only help you find the right online casino for you, you’ll be rewarded with one of our generous promotions. Gambling.com partners with the best new casinos to offer the most generous and exclusive sign-up bonuses available in the United Kingdom. Players browsing our top list will notice each review comes with a signup bonus offering free cash and/or free spins.
Each offer is a little different thanks to the terms and conditions but all of them are generous and sure to get you started off on the right foot once you’ve selected a new casino to join.
New Trends: The Future of iGaming
Online casino gaming is an industry which needs to move fast to keep pace with the demands of players. Technology advances and social trends dictate which new the United Kingdom casino sites will prosper. Those who listen to players, invest in their business and react quickly to the competition have a good chance of keeping their players.
Themed slot games are all the rage these days with brands like DC Comics signing on with Playtech to produce a line of new slot titles themed after everyone’s favourite superheroes. Virtual reality casino games are being developed alongside emoji-themed slots, revealing just how versatile the budding trends in iGaming can be. Virtual reality is actually on the brink of going mainstream and new online casinos are certainly paying attention. If this appeals to you, then look into the brand’s experience with VR iGaming.
Pay by phone bill depositing is definitely a trend worth investigating in December 2019. Designed to provide a secure and convenient payment method, mobile phone bill depositing is now available across some of the United Kingdom’s top new online casino sites. Thanks to services like Boku and Zimpler, depositing to your account with your mobile device is easier and safer than ever.
Live-Dealer Progressive Jackpot Games is the brainchild of the developers at Evolution Gaming, the leading supplier of live-dealer games in the world. Evolution launched the first-ever live casino game to connect to a progressive network.
No matter the trend you’re interested in, it’s clear the iGaming industry is primed for a boom in innovation which means more and better games for the players.